Clear Creek can help you plan and execute your construction goals by working with certified architects, engineers and subcontractors. We have the experience and knowledge required to manage a project from ground-breaking to turnkey.
Project Management and Client Representation
Depending on the nature of the project, it may be in our client’s best interest to retain our project management or representation services, which include:
- Design checkpoint for budgetary and constructional efficiency
- Procurement and vendor negotiation
- Budget management
- EHS Coordination and Audits
- On site superintendent personnel
- On site client representative personnel
We believe the attributes that set us apart from the competition are our ability to complete projects in a safe manner with a high standard of quality and ahead of schedule. You can count on us throughout the construction process to provide you with peace of mind so you can focus on what really matters: your core business.