Cryo Plant Facilities
Building Solutions for Energy Challenges
Building a cryo plant is a complex, expensive and challenging process. Our design-build experts can simplify the process by collaborating with your team in the master design of your cryo plants. From concept to completion, we’ll work with you to create a design, schedule, budget and process to meet your project’s needs. We’ve successfully completed multiple cryo plant projects of every scale across the U.S.
Cryo Plant Buildings
- Control/MCC Buildings – Control the entire plant from a customized, climate controlled space with access to cable trays, valves and maintenance switches
- Office Buildings – From offices to warehouses, we design fully functional spaces to protect your people, processes and equipment
- Compressor Buildings – Partially enclosed for wind protection and outfitted with bridge crane for easy maintenance, removal or replacement of heavy equipment
- Equipment Canopies – Open walled protection for your large machinery and equipment.
- Instrument Air (I/A) Buildings – Fully enclosed building to protect small outdoor equipment
- Reverse Osmosis Buildings – Protects water filtration systems and maintains consistent temperature
Our Solutions to Your Challenges
- Design-build experts streamline your project, controlling risk, time, quality, cost and delivery
- Removable roofing systems make maintaining your equipment quick, easy and economical
- Expandable frames save money and time on future expansion projects
- Windbreaks and insulation increase the efficiency of your equipment
- Your budget i