Wind Energy Operations & Maintenance Facilities
We offer turn-key design-build collaboration for fully functional operational and maintenance buildings specialized for the wind-energy industry. These buildings are often coupled with warehouse, mezzanines and bridge cranes. Clear Creek has constructed these types of buildings for satisfied customers throughout the U.S.
Our experienced Design-Build Team will work hand-in-hand with your project managers and Operations Department to complete a cost-effective and user-friendly O&M Building.
Tradesmen & Interior Finish
Clear Creek is a general contractor with a solid network of subcontractor partnerships prepared to outfit a building and create a functional and beautiful interior space for office personnel.
- Steel interior framing
- Sheetrock, tape, bed, texture, and paint
- Ceilings and flooring
- Fine finish and cabinetry
- Licensed Electrical; hazardous and non-hazardous locations
- Conference room presentation equipment installation
- Licensed Plumbing
- Licensed HVAC: interior temp. control & warehouse ventilation
- Emergency plans and equipment
- SCADA rooms
- Building-incorporated storm shelter/saferooms
- Interior appliance and furnishing design and procurement/installation
- Emergency power system installation
- Exterior finish: dryvit, masonry, decorative steel, etc.
- Exterior commercial and industrial coatings: piping, equipment, vessels, etc.